Sunday, February 3, 2008

WOW!!! I am starting a blog


Well, today is February 3, 2008.  I have had a lot of request to start a blog so here goes.  Please note that I am not the best with grammar.  I write like I speak.  So take my words from the heart.   :) 

Over the next few days I will catch you up on some things and I will try to keep you up on what is going on.  I have started to do Motivational Speaking.  I went to church last month and knew it was time for me to put up or shut up.  I have gotten tired of seeing our children and people murdered for no reason, our drop out rate is so high in GA,  teen pregnacy and the list goes on.  I have chosen not to sit around and just complain, but to put my best foot forward to MAKE change in my community.  

"IF IT IS TO BE...THEN IT IS UP TO ME"


No comments: