Thursday, February 7, 2008

Dealing with Fear or walk in Faith

Well, today I was watching Oprah and of course she touched my core.  The topic was "The Secret Behind the Secret".  I have read the secret and watched the movie and was very moved by it.  However, yesterday they brought up the dream board, and I went out and bought me one.  Then I started to think about how can I help students do the same.  So I went to Home Depot to find cork board, well they did not have it.  We found another type of board to work and I was shaking and wonder what am I do, spending money I do not have, for something that might not even work.  I took a moment to say that I do believe, but help my unbelief.

I am going to work on a outline to go back in the school and give each student a dream board to decorate and start dreaming for there future.  How am I going to do it....I don't know...but I have faith that it can be done.

Right now I want to cry, but I am going to hang on and see what the ends gonna be.

No comments: