Saturday, February 9, 2008

I had an audition today!!

Well, I have not been on an audition in Lonnnnnnnnnnnnng time and when I tell you. I was so out of the loop I was mad at myself. I cannot come up with excuses, because as an actor you should b ready. Well, I thought I was ready, but I was not. The person doing the audition on tape made me uncomfortable. I felt like I was in Los Angles where they really do not care. I have been so spoiled being with Tyler. Now get this, I was put on stage in front of thousands of people, and I had never seen the show or the script and I did a great job. However, when I get a script a day in advance and can not nail it.
Well, when I left I got in my car and cried. I even wanted to just give up on this thing call Acting. It is just to stressful. I even question my skill to even do this thing. Should I get a regular job.... or what. I went to Starbucks and got a Carmel Frappuccio and it was my little bit of heaven. I might go get another one :)
I have about two more months of savings, before I have to get a job. I have decided to put all that I have into this for the next two months and we will see what happens.
God you said, "that you would do abundantly above all I can ask or think"....BRING IT ON!!!!

No comments: