Monday, March 16, 2009

Chantell D. Christopher Acting Ensemble

HAVE I LOST MY MIND!!!!! First of all I have leased a space in a building that I wanted a few months ago, I have not worked since November of 2007. All I know is that I refuse to be a one hit wonder. I am honored to have been a part of Tyler Perry Productions for over 12 years. I even feel like he might have felt. No know exactly what to do but knowing in your heart that this is what you are suppose to be doing.

Well the first class was 5 students, but the thing that amazed me was that the students really improved. I was not sure how to teach what was in my heart but I always knew that if I gave my best the the best would come out. Well, these students did the work and they improved 360....I MEAN ALL OF THEM. When a student comes to the class it is important that they sing and do a monologue. Well when Ms. Ashley came to class she said she could not sing and for her first audition she sungHAPPY BIRTHDAY well the last day she sung TOMORROW. Wow, I'm getting teary eyed just to think that she took the challenge to step outside of her box. After looking back over the video tapes all the students took on the challenge to be better and it pushes me to do more and work harder to give them everything that I have.

I do not know what will become of this company, but i am crazy enough to believe that GOD IS ABLE TO DO THE IMPOSSIBLE. I NEED TO SEE SOME MOUNTAINS MOVED!!!

1 comment:

Christianna said...

How do you become a member of the Chantell Acting Ensemble??? I would love to be apart of it.